We’re designing educational coding tools for kids who have been left out of learning—especially those with complex needs.
We’re also sharing free creative activities, lessons, and projects that help kids learn, develop social and communication skills, and express themselves with code.
More Than Just Learning to Code
Students with disabilities often depend on digital technology and adapted instruction to participate in class, communicate with family, and share with their friends. Our goal is to empower all learners to be creators of their digital worlds, to express themselves using code and art, and to apply these skills to other areas of learning and daily life. Not just learning to code, but coding to learn and create.
Creative, Collaborative, Accessible Coding
Open and accessible coding tools
Collaborative, arts-based coding activities
Resources to help educators teach inclusively
Mentorship and skill-building opportunities
Co-Designing With You
We are an open community of designers, researchers, programmers, and accessibility advocates. We would love to co-design with you. Some ways you can help:
- Take part in our co-design activities and brainstorming sessions
- Try out our coding tools and resources and share your feedback
- Share your educational resources, lesson plans, or inclusive coding activities
- Contribute to the open source design and development of our coding tools
- Tell us about the challenges and opportunities of accessible coding
Sign up for project updates
Get notified when we hold co-design sessions or any other special events!